Wednesday, October 12, 2011

THIRTY DAYS

We are just 30 days away from the big day, and holy crap did this just sneak up on me! Six months ago when we got engaged I thought I had all the time in the world to get stuff done, now in just a blink of an eye we're less than a month away, and I still have a lot to do.

I'm trying not to stress too much about everything, because I know I have a fantastic group backing me up, but it's getting difficult to sleep at night with my brain going 3465346 miles an hour. Benadryl has been my friend.

I've always heard from people planning weddings how difficult it is, and now I know. You don't ever completely grasp just how much goes into a wedding until you have one yourself. I can't wait to finally be married and sitting on the terrace of our hotel room in Canada. Just the thought of that calms me down and makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. if I can help with anything - anything at all - just let me know! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete